You're getting married!
Hello dear soon-to-be husband & wife,
How wonderful that you're getting married – congratulations on this exciting news! And, welcome to the search for the perfect wedding photographer for your special day. I'm Sherine from Sher Takes Care, and my passion is capturing real stories, just as they are. Get inspired here on my website page about all the love stories I have already had the pleasure of capturing.
As a documentary and storytelling photographer, my focus is on capturing your authentic story and the atmosphere of the day. It's the story of love that unfolds on your wedding day, a day filled with emotions taking center stage. I'm like a chameleon, blending in with your guests and capturing those perfect moments.
To fully capture the entire story, I love being there from the moment your day begins, as you prepare for the big day, all the way through to the energetic dancing on the dance floor. Believe me, these are moments you'll want to be immortalized.
'As a storytelling photographer, it's about the real story, the connection that lies behind your story.'
All about your wedding
All photos are precisely edited in the same style to form a cohesive collection. You'll receive them in an online gallery to share with your friends and family. Additionally, all my packages include a luxury wedding album. My style is documenting, pure, warm, and atmospheric.
Personally, I'm a true outdoor enthusiast, always happiest spending the entire day outside, experiencing new adventures. So, if you have an incredible outdoor wedding location in mind, or even a destination wedding abroad, I'd love to accompany you and make your adventure unforgettable.
I have the honor of having already won a number of wedding photography awards. Something I am immensely proud of. It is still special that an independent jury appreciates my work!
It would be amazing to capture your love story and eventually present it in a beautifully luxurious wedding album, where you'll get lost as the main principles of your own love story.
1. Application/availability check
2. A nice introduction where we really take the time to get to know each other better. I prefer to do this during a live meeting, but if it suits you better it can also be done online.
3. E-mail with all discussed options including quotation and customised timetable.
4. Quote approved? Deposit paid? = Your wedding date is confirmed!
5. Four weeks before the wedding you will receive a questionnaire + a fun assignment.
6. Two weeks before your wedding, we will have an online preparation meeting where we will finalize the details and go over the planning of the day together.
7. YOUR WEDDING!
8. You will receive the remaining invoice the day after the wedding.
9. You will receive a preview of your special day within 1 week (options for faster and bigger previews possible).
10. Within 6-8 weeks you will receive the entire online gallery that you can easily share with friends and family.
11. I will design your album. I will send it later and take you through the album process (no need to think about it now;)).
12. Schedule an album date and say 'goodbye'.
13. THE END
OUR LOVE STORY
Do you want to be able to relive the true story of your day forever? Don't hesitate – get to know me better. Click the button below and schedule a 5-minute call before we plan an informal introductory conversation. Let's see if we're a great match. You can also download my wedding brochure, which contains more details about me and my workflow.
'I can't wait to hear more about your love story!'
* Packages start from €2.195,- including VAT/taxes.
Say I do!
'A story is more than just a picture'
Curious? See how other couples have experienced me as their wedding photographer and scroll on to admire their love stories.
"Over the moon with the photos Sherine took of our weddingday"
LIZA & BART
Over the moon with the photos Sherine took of our wedding day. She captures the most intimate and small moments, emotions and atmosphere of the day. The memories will never fade that way! Looking for a photographer for the big day? Sher takes care;-)